January 7, 2015

~ Cheyenne's Nursery ~

For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me
my petition that I made to him. (1 Samuel 1:27)




“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.” (Jeremiah 1:5)



Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, who formed you from the womb:
“I am the Lord, who made all things, who alone stretched out the heavens,
who spread out the earth by myself, (Isaiah 44:24)



Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them,
for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.” (Matthew 19:14)



And he took them in his arms and blessed them, laying his hands on them. (Mark 10:16)



You may also like to read:

Bible Verses for Preparing and Giving Birth

Bible Verses for Preparing and Giving Birth

The hospital bags are packed, the nursery is finished, diapers are stocked up, and we are getting more excited as the due date approaches... read more